Paparazzi Accessories

Paparazzi Accessories

Thursday, December 6, 2012

$5 Jewelry?  How?
Okay so it's been almost a year since I started blogging.  Okay, so its been a year since I posted to my blog I made a year ago.  A lot has changed since then, I will catch you up.  We moved into our new house.  The kids completed 4-h and had a great time with it, although they decided they don't want to continue with it.  With that we did find a new home for Willow, as she was purchased with the agreement that the kids would care for and train her.
Another new thing that I super excited about was that I just joined a company called Paparazzi Accessories.   Which is why, I got back to blogging.  So I have a place I can go on and on and on about how excited I am without driving all my friends away!  So to start, I joined and placed my first order last night AND got my package conformation number TODAY!  

How did I come across Paparazzi you ask?  Well about a year ago, while taking my kids to 4-H, there was a lady who had her booth set up down at the fairground.  Now I am a girl who LOVES a good deal and $5 jewelry definitely falls within a good deal!   But having tried the business thing before and not doing much with it, I didn't want to "join".   Okay truth is I didn't want my husband to be able to say "told you so" about another crazy idea of mine.    
But the Jewelry and the thought of only $5 just wouldn't leave my mind.  Every time I would see a necklace or bracelet  I would think "I bet Paparazzi has something like that for $5!"  So I have given in and signed up, I want to have it all!  Oh......and I will try to let others have some too.

Check out my very professional page :) here and my more fun page here where I will soon be posting pics of all my fabulous Jewelry, I mean merchandise I will have for sale :)

You could also join my team if you want it all too ;)





Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment